pátek 4. prosince 2009

My school day

Třeba se někomu bude hodit ;).

I´d like to talk something about my school day. I chose Wednesday.

I wake up about half past six, but I am very lazy in the morning and I often oversleep, so I must hurry up to school. So my friend Karolína have a mad on me.
When I wake up, I go to the toilet and clean my teeth. I must decide what I get dress. It´s so hard for me, because I never know what get dress. If I have a time, I will have a breakfast. I have cup of fruit tea.
I don´t commute to school, but I walk to it. Morning walk is much better than sitting on the bus with many people.
My first lesson starts at eight o'clock. It´s Russian language with Mr. Kalivoda. Lessons with him are very interisting, because he has very specific opinions.
The next lesson is czech language with Mr. Rambousek. Everybody is scared of oral exam. And that's why we learn all over our break. I always get a lot of homework.
I have a „long“ break. It´s twenty minutes long. I usually go to the school dining-room. I talk there with my friends and I eat my snack.
The third lesson is double-lesson of accounting with Mrs. Pelikánová. Accounting is very interesting subject and I like it, but sometimes it´s so hard.
The next lessons are english language and conversation with Mrs. Bumbálková. I think English is the most important subject for life. It´s the language of world communication.
Finally. After six lessons I have a noon-hour. I have a lunch in the school dining-room. I always have a menu number one, because I don´t remember, what I chose day before .
After it I have next lesson. It´s tax system with Mrs. Pelikánová. It´s very difficult subject and sometimes I misunderstand it.
The last lesson is economy with Mr. Vavřina. I can´t concentrate, because it´s the last lesson. I am looking forward to going home.
My school finishes at 4 o´clock.

0 reakce/í:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP