sobota 20. března 2010

My favourite films

I like reading books, listening to music and watching films, but when I must choose, what I like most of these activities, I decide for films and soap operas.

What kind of films do I like? I prefer romantic comedies, thrillers, horror, dramas, animated filmes, but I hate action movies. I don´t like when cars are wiped out and people shoot on other people. Indeed I like happy-end, but action movie often ends good and I don´t like this, because sometimes end of story is unreal and it is so suprising, that fable is still alive.

My favourite film is Pride and Prejudice. It´s romantic and historical film by book written Jane Austen. This story is about young girl Elisabeth Bennet and handsome Mr. Darcy. Everybody in the town dislake him, but Elisabeth find that he isn´ t bad human. The plot is very complicate. I like book too.

But more than films I like soap operas. My best-loved are The Big Bang Theory and The O.C.. I like watching soap operas, because the plot is very complicated and I am looking forward to next parts.

0 reakce/í:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP